How to configure Windows Updates in Windows 8.1
Hello to all.I am here again with my new article.Today my article will be simple and describe something that most of the users hate. Lot of the times Windows updates start automatic when shutdown or restart the PC . The behaviour of the user is Oh my God!! Now?? This happened because when you buy a new Pc or Laptop Windows Updates by default start automatic.User they don't know how can change it. So i'm here to explain how can manage the Windows Updates to keep your Windows safe instead to create more problems.
- In the bottom of the right side drag your mouse until appear a Bar with Settings,Start options....
- Click on Settings
- Click on Change PC Settings which is located in the bottom.
- Now from the left side select last option Update and Recovery.
- Here in the right side you can see different options.
Check for Updates - -> start immediately to check for latest updates.
Choose How updates Get installed - - > You can shedule when to start Windows Updates.
- If you ask me i prefer to select 2nd option Choose How updates Get installed to avoid headaches with the Windows Updates.
- When you click in Choose how updates get installed click in the arrow from the right side to select one of the options.
Install updates automatically.
Download updates but let me choose whether to install them.
Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them.
Never check for Updates.
- To avoid problem and headaches with Windows updates select the Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them and click OK
From now on will never again start Windows Updates automatic without inform you. When you have time you can start to download and install Windows Updates.
That's it!! You can configure it in 5 minutes and avoid lot of problems.
This is for now. I will return next week with my new article.
And Don't Forget! Write your comments and i will here to Reply you!!