Do you have realize that emails from specific friends or customers receive in your Junk folder and not in your Inbox? But you don't know how can resolve this issue. Every time that send an email a x customer you must check and in the Junk folder to see if it's there. But this isn't a solution when you have to do so many thinks daily. Probably when you are waiting inportant emails from customers. So I'm here to help and give the right instructions how can resolve your problem in 5 minutes.
- Outlook 2007 ,2010,2013 has a JunkEmail Folder which receive all the spam emails.Here is an image from Outlook 2013 but in Outlook 2007,2010 it's in the same location.
- Go in the Outlook Toolbar. In Home - - > Delete Section click in Junk and select Junk Email Options.
- Go in Tab Safe Senders.
- Click Add.
- Add the email address that you want to exclude from Junk Email and Click OK.
- If you receive emails from multiple addressed from the same company you can add only the domain name of the email as you can see in image.
For Example if you receive emails from 2 different email addresses as email@example.com amd firstname.lastname@example.org you can add in safe sender only the @askme4tech.com and then all the emails which will receive from domain @askme4tech.com will be excluded from Junk Email.
- Click OK and again OK to close the Junk Email optios.
Below you can see a quick way to add an email address in Safe Sender List if you want to exclude only one email address.
- When you realize that you have receive email from friend or customer in Junk Email folder. Go in Junk Email Folder.
- Right click in the email that you want to add in Safe Sender List .
- Selec Junk - - > Never Block Sender.
- Or - - -> Never Block Sender Domain (@example.com).
This steps will not take more of 5 minutes and it's sure that you will save lot of time.
That's it for today.
Wait for your comments and i'm free to discuss any topics that you want.