The more software install in your PC the longer it may seem to take on Startup. From my experience as user and as IT this is the common issue for users. Everyday install a new software in your PC and after months it’s take so long to startup !!!!. Users thinking why happened this? I don’t have change anything!!!
Now you have a chance to boost your startup with the following instructions that you can help to do it yourself.
Before start the steps I would like to explain that most of the softwares when installed in your Computer create a startup point. So every time which start your PC automatic startup and the softwares. This is the reason why after months your PC is very slow when you install lot of softwares.
For Windows 7 , Vista
- Go in Start and type in search msconfig.
- Click on msconfig.
For Windows 8 , 8.1
- Right Click on Windows icon (replace button of Start from Windows 7).
- Click Run.
- Type msconfig and Click enter.
A new Windows will appear as System Configuration.
NOTE: MSConfig can be used to configure several things other than just startup programs, so follow exactly the steps if you don’t have any experience
- Click on Startup tab in System Configuration Window.
- Here you can see a list of all the startup programs displays with a check box next to each one.
- If you want to disable any of the program just click to uncheck the tick in the Startup Item.
- When you disable programs be sure tha you can see clear the name of the Startup Item to know exactly what program you disable.
- Click OK once you have made your choises.
- A dialog box will dispaly telling that you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- if you are ready click to Restart unless click Exit without Restart.
For Windows 8 or 8.1 it's really simple to disable applications.
All you have to do is open up Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar, click Start Task Manager
- click More Deatils.
- switching to the Startup tab.
- Then using the Disable button for any of the application that you want to disable on startup.
Simple and can do it all the users without need any advance capabilities.
Wait for your comments and don't forget to subcribe is our Newsletter to receive your articles firect in your inbox!!!
Have a nice night!!