If you are using Facebook, you have wonder lot of times how to post to specific friends on facebook? You have some personal info that you want to share with certain friends in Facebook and you don't want to share this info with all your Friends. In this tutorial i will explain how can do it fast and secure without need to wonder. Am i post in my sepcific friends now or not?
Let's start !!
CREATE FACEBOOK LIST.
- Of cource first you must login in Facebook
- Go in the left side bar, find the option Friends and click on it.
- Click on button Create List.
- Type the name of your list and choose the friends that you want to have in the list.
- I have to say here that it's not so functional to select your fruends. Start to type the name of your friend and will open a list with friends that has the same name.
- When you add the facebook friends that you want click Create.
Your Facebook List is ready. It's time to Post and share it with your List only.
FACEBOOK POST TO CUSTOM LIST.
- Write the message that you want to post.
- From the left side of the button Post you can see also another one button.
- Click in button and select More Options.
- Select the Faceboo Custom List that you have created. In the example the name is test.
- Click on button Post.
Now you have Post your message only in the specific Facebook List.
I hope to found the small tip easy and usefull for you.
Bye for now and i will come back again next week with new Article and Ideas.